South Indian Bank is among the largest Private sector banks with its headquarters in Thrissur, Kerala. The bank has over 700 Branches across the country.
SIB currently Invites applications for recruitment of 40 Clerks Posts in Hyderabad Region of the bank. Candidates from Andhra Pradesh and having knowledge of Telugu & English are only eligible to apply for these Posts.
Last Date for Receipt of Application form with all required documents:- Aug 04, 2012,
- Completed a Graduation course (10+2+3 Pattern) with minimum 55% marks in Science Stream or 50 % marks for other streams.
- Proficiency in computer operations is preferred (Certificate is not required).
- Age should not be more than 26 Years as on June 30, 2012 (Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates).
- Candidate should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh with Knowledge of English and Telugu Languages.
- Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written test and interview. Likely centre of written test will be St. Mary?s High School, Secunderabad. Tentative date of written test is Aug 19, 2012.
- Probation period will be for 6 months.
- Fee of Rs.50/- for SC/ST and Rs.250/- for others to be paid by DD favoring SOUTH INDIAN BANK, payable at Hyderabad.
- The Application form to be filled is attached in the bottom of notification and is to be filled and send along with a Signed photograph. The self-attested copies of all mark lists and certificates to prove the age and qualifications should be accompanied..
Application should be super-scribed as "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF
PRO. CLERKS" and is to be sent to the following address so as to reach on or before Aug 04, 2012.
Dy. General Manager
THE SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD,
REGIONAL OFFICE- HYDERABAD,
CHAI Complex, 157/6,
Staff Road, Diamond Point,