Honeywell Interview Question Paper JUN 2011 - HYDERABAD
Written test (overall cutoff is 52 marks and no negative marking)
2 technical interviews
1 HR interview
Paper Pattern 100 questions : 100 minutes.
The questions were from many subjects.
They are DBMS - 10 to 15 questions(Dont remember in exact figures) C and DS - 10 to 15 Microprocessors - 10 to 15 Computer networks (the same no:) Operating systems General Aptitude 20 questions. Mind u: There was no verbal or verbal reasoning and any GDs
Some questions I remember:
1) A relation to be in 3rd normal form is in _ normal form
2) How can u increase ports of a microprocessor? (8251,8255,8253 and 1 more option)
3) What is 8253?(USART,DMA,programmable interrupt controller and one more)
5)How many bits microprocessor was first developed?(8 bit)
6)In a 3 bit instruction middle bit is (operand ,operator n ................)
7)Which of the following is IPv6 addressing?
8)In Which of the following layers SMTP is used?
9)About transport layer
10)To select records from a relation where primary key is ename and ename starts with "p"
11)small c logical questions
12)apti mostly from profit and loss
13)1 heights and distance prob
14)1 prob on true discount
15)Brouter is hybrid of? The aptitude questions are really very easy u can solve them easily. There was an overall cutoff of 52 marks ofcoz they didnt announce officially. Coming to technicals u must be through with ur basics. All basics.
2 techinical rounds the questions were like 1st technical (1 person)
1) Rate ur self in C and DS and C++
2) About linked lists(programs)
3) About sortings(logics)
4) About Normalization.
5) y do we need denormalization?
6) What r bitfeilds in C?
7) Probrams of linear search and binary search.
for somebody they asked about there project also but they didnt ask me.
2nd technical (A 2 member Panel)
1) C and Ds questions.(enum types)
2) Difference between structure and Union
3) Linked lists declarations
4) Difference between C and Java(coz i mentioned Java in my resume)
5) Say Some thing about data structures
6) What r oops principles?
7) How does an OS manage memory?
8) About AWI(java)
9) Regarding garbage collection.
10) Can we clear memory explicitly?If so how?Write a stmt for such an action.
11) exceptions and many more.
HR on the very same day. It was cool. They asked me
1) Difference between CSE and IT?
2) Why honeywell?
3) Package u desire?
4) Have u attended any other compnaies?
5) Family background?
6) Willingness to relocate and sign for bond?
7) R u ready to work in Madurai
8) Highest position u desire for?
Be the first one to comment on this Placement Paper