SECTION-1 [ matrix test] 15 question 13 min.[ No negative marks for this section]
SECTION-2 [ Number series test] 20 question 4 min. 15 mins mathematical[Negative marking(1/4) is there for this section.] SECTION-3[Analytical type (Apti)]12 question 15 min.[ Negative marking(1/4) is there for this section.]
This is the new pattern of IBM. this new pattern has been implemented. it contains 3 sections.
SECTION 1, some information is given in the form of matrices, with headings for rows as row1,row2
. Etc.For columns with headings as column1,column 2
. Etc.those matrices r as follows.
Column1 column2 column3 column4
Row1 @ * 2 Z
Row2 S K ? $
Row3 I P Z +
Row4 # 8 F Q
Questions r as follows ( not same questions but same type)
1.if column1 , Column 4 r interchanged and row3 , row4 r interchanged and diagonal elements from top left to bottom right r written in reverse order then what is the element in row1 and column 1?
2.if Zs in odd numbered rows r replced with 7s and Ss in odd numbered columns r replaced with 5s then which column elements sum equals to 9?
3.After giving similar type of conditions , what is the element left to H?
In this section they gave around 4 matrices of this type and gave some questions for each matrix.
Total No. of Questions r 15. these r multiple choice questions.5 answers were given for each question. No negative marks for this section. Time Limit is 13 minutes.
All questions in this section r from number series. Total number of questions r 20.time limit is 4 minutes.these r also multiple choice questions( 5 options).Negative marking(1/4) is there for this section.
2. NUMBER SERIES (20 qs -4 mins-20 marks- negative 1/4)
simple but v shud b very quick....time is very very very imp 4this section frnds dont get confused really very simple section and 1more thing is the invigilaor signals time 4 every 30 secs dont feel tensewth tht just go wth ur work..
Negative marking(1/4) is there for this section.
Analytical type Questions . this secton is little bit tough.u must have practice to do this section.questions 12.time 15 minutes.Negative marking(1/4) is there for this section.
1. If a company produces 15 different model of tv sets of 2 inchs screen and 4 different model of 4 inches screen size. Then how many model should vendor has for all the model so that all models will displayed in the showroom
2. If a team consists 20 members in which 20% are mathematician then how many member should they hire sothat the ratio would become 10/11.
(Similar Question) 20% of 30 professional r mathematician how many mathematician it should hire so the ratio vll become 10/11
3. The rate of color toner increases $33 to $35 and rate of black&white toner increases $28 to $29. If company spends $1540 in which 3/5 is color toner then how much is total expenditure increases after the cost hike.
4. A computer shop consists 3 brands alptop .Laptop of brand A is sold 3/16, B is sold 1/16 and c is sold Ύ then what fraction is sold by the shop in all.
5. Printer A prints 8192 character per min and printer B prints 13862 character per min four character are equal to one word. Printer A starts at 7:15 am while Printer B starts at 7:29 am then at what time both will have same no of words printed.
6. In a library there are 5 cluster and each is having 44 books(module). In first weak 75 books are used, in second 95, in third 95 and in fourth 160 books are used.then tell how much fraction of books are used.
7. We have 171 kg rice custing 7 rs/kg.we have rice at 11 rs/kg and 2 rs/kg .then after mixing 11 rs/kg and 2 rs/kg rice. What is quantity of 11 rs/kg rice.
8. Rectangular room has width half of its length. When 6 is decreased from both length and width then its area is differed by 108 so find the width.
9. Company A taken a truck on rent of $1280 per month another company B bought the truck in $40000 and send $120 per month. After 4 years what will be the difference in the amount spent by the both companies on the TRUCK.
10. In a company printing work is done by two machine 5% of the work done by machine A are wasted , and 40% of work done by machine B are wasted. if the 80% of the total work is done by machine A. then what is the total percentage of wastage.
Here GD/Extempore was been conducted. around 2000 ppl attended.. but only 154 got through finally..