On a rolling 6 dice, it is found that 1.Three of dice show the same number 2.Only one die shows 6 3.Not more than 3 dice show 4 or more.
1. What is the maximum possible total numbers on the faces,if the three dice having same number show 2? A) 14 B) 22 C) 11 D) 9
2. Wt is the max total if 4 of the dice show less than 4? A) 28 B) 31 C) 17 D) 22
3.Wt would be the max total if 3 dice are faulty and have only 5 on all faces? A)30 B)25 C) 34 D) Not possible
4.If only 1 die shows 1, wt is the max number of dice with number greater than 4? A) 3 B) 1 C) 2 D) Cant be determined
5. Wt is the max number that can be on the face of the 3 dice which shows the same number? A) 2 B) 4 C) 3 D) 5
6-10) Figure Series Refer RS Agarwal Reasoning
1.If the que can be answered by using one of the stmt alone,but cannot be answered using the other stmt alone. 2.If the que can be answered by using either stmt alone. 3.If the que can be answered by using both stmst together,but cannot be answered using either stmt alone. 4.If the que cannot be answered even by using both stmts together.
and E are sitting around a table on five chairs which r numbered
1,2,3,4, and 5. The highest aged person sits on the highest numbered
chair and the least aged person sits on the lowest numbered chair. If
their ages are in A.P, find the age of C. 1. D is the oldest with the age 52 and he is sitting on chair 5. 2. The Common difference in the AP is 2 and C is sitting on chair 3.
12. A Person is called tall if his height is greater than or equal to 6ft.How many of the five persons:A,B,C,D,Eare tall? 1.True: One of the five persons height is 5ft.9 inches and at least three of them posses the height greater than 6ft. 2.False: At least two of them hve their height less than 6ft.
Basisth, Stuti, Shikha, Mandar and Ritu are sitting around a circular
table. Sukanta, Basisth and mandar are males while the rest are
females. Who are the neighbours of Sukanta?? 1.Stuti does not want any mals as her neighbour and shikha does not want to sit along the side of sukanta. 2.Mandar does not want any female as his neighbour and wants to sit to the left of Basisth.
14.CAP,SIP,TAP,IPS,ECS are the top five coaching institutes in India.Which one is the oldest? 1.CAP is older than SIP and TAP but not older than IPS. 2.ECS is older than SIP and TAP but not older than CAP.
A,B,C,D,E visit five different cities-P,Q,R,S,T,Though not necessarily
in the same order.A does not go to P,B does not visit Q, and so on.
Which city is visited by D? 1.A and C visit the cities Q and S respectively,while B does not visit City T 2.D will visit either R or T.
Note: Total Electricity Consumption = per capita Consumption*Population;bn-Billion, mn-million.
Industrial consumtion of power doubled from 1980-81 to 1993-94. By how
much percentage did the total power consumption grow from 1980-81 to
1993-94. 1. 45% 2. 150% 3. 190% 4.Cant be determined
17. If in 1993-94, a total of 246.2 billionkwh of power was consumed,howmuch power was consumed by the agricultural sector? 1. 72,500 mn kwh 2.73,860mn kwh 3.738bn kwh 4.75 bn kwh http://www.TowardsJob.com 18.Per
capita consumption of power in the country has increased from 100 kwh
in 1980-81 to 283 kwh in 1993-94,whereas the population increased from
64 crore to 87 crore.By how much % did the consumption of the
Agricultural sector increase from 1980-81 to 1993-94(approx)?
Be the first one to comment on this Placement Paper