Home » Placement papers » XANSA - Placement Paper Oct 2007
XANSA - Placement Paper Oct 2007
Number of Views: 382
Date Of Addition: Monday, August 31, 2009
XANSA - Placement
Paper Oct 2007
1. Section 1 - Quantitative
1. Sum of three nos is 98. The ratio between 1 and 2 is 2:3. The ratio between 2
and 3 is 5:8 .
Find the second no?
2. A car travels uphill at 30 km/hr and downhill at 60 km/hr. It goes 100 km
uphill and 50 km
downhill. Find the average speed of the car?
3. A batsman's avg in 12 innings is 24.00 . If his avg is to be double of the no
of innings (15
innnings), what should he score in the remaining three innings (avg)?
4. A man buys 1kg of sandalwood and 1kg of teakwood. He sells one for 10% profit
for 10% loss.What is total profit/loss percentage?
5. In a class of 250 students, on JAN 2 15% of the girls and 10% of the boys are
on 100% attendance there are 10 boys. Find the percentage present?
6. Mandrake has to choose from 4 from 10 people. There are 3 girls, 5 boys , 2
What is total probability that he will choose 1G , 2B , 1C?
7. Some questions on Geometry?
8. Some questions on Measurements?
9. Some questions on permutation and combination.
Section 2 - Ananlytical
1. Cities A - M are connected.Distance between any two cities is 1mile.They gave
connects which city.Q's based on these data
2. One pblm on DI.Gulshan Kumar and Rakesh Roshan take a film. If they take a
art film it's
25 lacs or a multi starrer it's 75 lacs.They spend 28% on clothing ,11% on
lighting.Actor fee 22%
for Multi starrer or 10 lacs for art film.Based on these data some questions
Be the first one to comment on this Placement Paper